My approach is results driven, action-orientated, challenging yet enjoyable. I follow a structured framework using specialised techniques in Executive Coaching and Neuro Linguistic Programming, to achieve your desired outcomes in each program.
All coaching programs are tailor-made to your specific needs. You won’t be alone in the journey as I will support you and keep you accountable at every stage. Your success is my success in the end!
What does a session look like?
- Sessions are held either face-to-face in a Central London location or via Skype.
- Each coaching session lasts from 1 hour to 90 minutes to enable us to get the most out of each session.
- Coaching sessions are safe, non-judgemental spaces for you to discuss your challenges with me.
- Each session will have an outcome determined together at the beginning of the session and an action plan to be completed by you at the end.
- I will be your sounding board, a mirror, and a guide throughout. I will ask you appropriate questions to help you to find your own answers to the challenges you face and to gain more clarity.
Getting the most out of coaching
The coaching process requires 100% commitment from you.
Keeping regular sessions and being disciplined about it is the key to the success of the coaching. You will get the most from each session by being open and honest about your situation at all times and keeping this communication going with me between sessions if and when necessary.
So WHAT ABOUT FLAMINGOS?
Flamingos are the most admired birds, which can be used to symbolise femininity and innocence, among other characteristics. Flamingos also tend to represent confidence. Often flirtatious. The word ‘flamingo’ comes from the Spanish word ‘flamenco’ meaning fire, which refers to the bright pink or orange colour of the feathers.
The pinkest birds have the highest status in the colony as the bright colour shows that a particular individual is strong and good at finding food resources.
Flamingos can fly and can speed up to a maximum of 40 miles per hour in the air. However, unlike other birds, they cannot take off hurriedly and demands a lot of effort from them to fly due to which they do not fly too often.